One of the most popular forms of packaging, Flexible Packaging is one of N.B Polyfilms mainstays. N.B Polyfilms is one of the premier flexible packaging manufacturers offers one of the broadest product offerings in the flexible packaging industry, with a vast array of paper and plastic options.
N.B Polyfilms Flexible Package is easy to hold, convenient to store and simple to use. Made up of multi-layer laminated sheets of plastics (PVC, LDPE, HDPE, BOPP, BOPET), paper, cloth, or metal foils, N.B Polyfilms Flexible Package can either be used separately or in combination for diverse packaging applications. Equipped with a comprehensive knowledge in flexible packaging know-how, N.B Polyfilms is well positioned to meet any of your flexible packaging requirements ranging from a zippered stand-up pouch to a tray with an easy-open, resealing lid, custom printed bags, pouches and roll stock.
Always a step ahead in the competitive flexible packaging industry, N.B Polyfilms has evolved and grown to meet various challenges to serve a wide array of market segments with the finest of flexible packaging and labels. The highpoint of N.B Polyfilms flexible packaging solutions is it helps to give your product a competitive edge, a brand value that is unique, greater shelf appeal, improved functionality and better economic scale.
The benefit of N.B Polyfilms flexible packaging solutions are:
* It helps your product stay clean, safe and well protected from pilferage and adulteration.
* It helps your product to acquire sound barrier protection against moisture and gases and protection from damage and wastage.
* It offers your product extreme convenience of handling and disposal after use.
* It easily fits in with the shape of the contents thereby helping to cut down excess storage and transport costs.
* It offers tremendous saving in raw material consumption through usage extension to as much as four times.
* It absorbs more products per a package.
A good example is coffee / nuts and snacks that come in foil brick packs and pouches rather than in cans or jars.
* It is environment friendly and helps to conserve energy for conversion.
* It helps a product manufacturer to enhance their product brand image leading in turn to better sales.
Currently, the Flexible Packaging industry has a healthy worldwide market demand exceeding US$ 60 billion of which the Indian market is estimated to go over US$ 1 billion with a constant growth rate of approximately 20 per cent. N.B Polyfilms is well positioned to make use of the tremendous opportunities in flexible packaging industry with its complete collection of quality, food-grade flexible packaging products in diverse segments ranging from Food to tea, coffee, spices, chewing tobacco, bakery, confectionary, oils, and non-food applications like household detergents, health and personal care, soaps, and shampoos. Whether you are looking for packages with printed labels or custom printed pouches, look to N.B Polyfilms to bring your requirement to life.